Cinnamon Roll Cake



I seem to be attracted to all things cinnamon roll. They are so warm and gooey and yummy, what's not to love? I mean, besides all the butter and sugar. Wait, I love those things too!

This is another Pinterest discovery, and instead of copying the simple recipe over I will merely give you the link and post pictures. I read some of the comments and they are generally all favorable, except for the people who are apparently allergic to following instructions. I know that sounds harsh, but I don't understand the lack of common sense that seems to be so pervasive lately.

Anyway! Without further ado (or random bitching) here it is: CINNAMON ROLL CAKE!

You start by mixing the top ingredients and pouring them into a 9x13 pan:



Then you mix up the topping...



And plop it all over the top of the batter:



The take a knife and swirl it all around!



Bake it, and glaze it, and that's all there is to it!



Now EAT IT!

Here is the RECIPE!

0 comments:

Post a Comment