Orange Marmalade Cinnamon Rolls



This recipe is from The Pioneer Woman's website, and so instead of copying and pasting it here I will just link to her page and post my pictures. I can't make my blog prettier than hers, lol. Ree is amazing and if you haven't checked out her blogs, recipes, cookbooks or TV show, you should!

Orange Marmalade Rolls


The one thing I did differently is I used a mixture of white and brown sugars mixed with cinnamon. I still really wanted cinnamon!

I spread some marmalade my mom made on the dough.





Sprinkled the sugars and cinnamon on...



Rolled it up and sliced the rolls off the log with dental floss. It's so quick and easy for cutting dough and it doesn't smash the dough like a knife can if it isn't sharp enough. Here they are in the pan. I put them in the fridge overnight and the next morning I let them rise of the stove for about half an hour while the oven preheated and I took care of the little one.



Then here they are right before I put them in the oven!



Here they are hot out of the oven!



And finally, with the lovely icing soaking into all the cracks! (I got too excited and didn't whisk the icing enough so there were a couple lumps in it. It was still super yummy!!)



Soooo good!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...
December 8, 2012 at 7:07 PM

I'd rather have cinnamon too! These look yummy, will be making them for Christmas morning!!

Post a Comment